Here are some new blogs I've been reading lately:
- Environmental Economics: Exactly as the title says.
- The New Market Machines: Stream of consciousness thought-stream on finance and economics.
- Crossing Wall Street: We, were both mentioned in Barron's in the same issue. There aren't many blogs that talk about stocks that I find interesting and trustworthy. This one is an exception.
- Abnormal Returns: Finds interesting financial stories each day.
- Windbiz: Intelligent blog about the wind-power industry
And here are a few things that I should have pointed to you earlier:
- Things are not going swimmingly in Ebay/Sype Land. And all that stuff about buyers and sellers using Skype to communicate? Not so much.
- Om's travelogue from his visit to Yahoo.
- Econbrowser asks if Canada's oil-sands are the answer to peak oil? Actually, read every one of this blog's entries.
And finally, I suppose I should throw up a link to Under The Counter. Just a few weeks old, the gossip-blog that Wall St. deserves, is already blowing up. I've never understood why Nick Denton, of Gawker, hasn't launched a blog in this category. It's probably not too late. Anyway, The Stalwart welcomes Under The Counter to the world of finance-blogs as it only validates the space.